Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Famous Corner, Good Puerto Rico Food

Famous Corner, Del Prado Blvd, N., Cape Coral, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat.
This is the 2nd time I have had puerto rican food. It is good. This is like something a mother would make. I had fried pork, beans & rice and yucca.

The yucca I am not a big fan . It tasted fine. But something you grow up with. It is hard to describe the beans but I really like them. They have their version of empanadas, good stuff.
For the quality and quantity it was a good meal.
Be warned this is a food truck and they are in a parking lot. Open 12pm-8pm, Tuesday - Saturday. Only one table under a tent.
They may not open on time. Plus when the food is gone its gone. So do not get there late and expect a meal.  Spanish help... The folks are very nice and food is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment