Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Sonny's BBQ, not worth full price

Sonny's BBQ, Pine Island, Cape Coral, FL. Here is some chit chat and 2 cents on the food.
I got this meal half price on tax day. See Pic.
It was sweet and smokey ribs with 2 sides.
They advertise as award winning ribs. I would like to know who are these people who give this award.
Now the ribs are fall off the bone. Pretty meaty. Smokey. BUT no  way sweet enough. Plus for 14.00 bucks I should get more meat.
I will say this, the sides, in this case are good. Mac and cheese and green beans . I love them.
Also a side note...Sonny's has a very decent salad bar. Fresh , many choices and all you can eat.
Even carnivores like myself need greeen once in the while.
The employees do a brilliant job.
So take what you will of my 2 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment