Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2016

Celtic Ray Irish Pub , not worth the drive for fish and chips

Celtic Ray Irish Pub, E. Marion, Punta Gorda, Fl, Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat.
First food. See my pic. $11.00 for this meal.
11 bucks???
The fish though fried properly was bad. It was not fresh. The best way to describe it was kinda stringy. The portion size was way too small. The chips were just frozen steak fries. Cole slaw was ok. The best part was the irish soda bread. I never had it before and tasted pretty good. Overall for 11 bucks this is not worth my time, money or going here. I can think of 5 eateries in The Cape/Ft. Myers area that outshines this place.
The service was ok.
People that think this is good just once again proves my point. Floridians have unsophisticated taste bud. They just do not know good food.
In my humble opinion look some where else.



No comments:

Post a Comment