Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Mcdonalds, College Blvd, Fort Myers,FL,, THEY ARE JUST CLONES

Mcdonald's, College Blvd, Fort Myers, FL, Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat..
Well I opted for a salad with fried chicken. The chicken was fried so it added flavor much more than the rubbery grill type.The lettuce was fresh enough. I got this because someone paid for this item. Over all aok.
Chit Chat. I found out the shake machine is computerize. No human thinking allowed. Just pick the size of the cup and get the shake by pushing a button. HOW? I asked for a black & white shake. What is that? It is a shake that is half chocolate and half vanilla. Or can be referred to as a salt and pepper shake.
Those folks who are color blind  and understand the slang of the 21st century and Those folks not being  from a liberal or progressive state. would be unaware of this terminology . Those redneck state i.e.(MS,GA,LA,Fl) would not be enlighten and understand this expression.
Anyway I got the vanilla shake. Right now the vanilla bean is much more expensive than the coco bean in the market place...LOL  how retro...
I must give props to all of the excellent workers. They were very friendly and quick on the service.
THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment