Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2016

South Cape Diner, A gem in plain sight

South Cape Diner, Cape Coral Parkway, Cape Coral, Fl., Here is some chit chat and 2 cents on the food.
I enter from the big parking lot in the rear. I pass by the kitchen area. Lo and behold I wa given a big good morning from the the dish washer. His arms up to the elbow with suds. HMMM
I was greeted warmly and seated promptly.
I requested a coffee. My server was a johnny on the spot.

I placed my waffle, eggs over easy and ham.It arivved in about 5-6 minutes. Waffle was dusted in powder sugar along with maple syrup on the side. My eggs were done to perfection and still hot.
This meal was fabulous. The workers all were buzzing like bees. Had smiles on faces. I was being checked up on. Coffee be refilled.
I thought I was in Superman Bizarro World... No place is this nice. I woke up an hour ago and no medications yet. So I was not dreaming.
It would be great if all places were like this South Cape Diner. I will have to return to find out.
So please try this place and assure me I was correct.


No comments:

Post a Comment