Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Hana Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Lounge, eehhhhh ok

Hana Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Lounge, Hancock Bridge Parkway, Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat. First the good food. I order the seaweed salad.
It was great cold crunchy with flavor. I order the teriyaki steak Bento Box.
The rice was rice. The steak was very tender and flavorable. Sushi was good. The what egg rolls not so great.
The salad was too drench in a over seasoned sesame dressing.
The miso soup...ehhhh no flavor at all. I though it was swamp water
. Oh yes the sweet tea was too weak and not enough sugar.
This place has just open in last 3 weeks or so. There are always bugs to work out for a new place.
But that is no excuse for plain bad food.
Service was fine.
I will give it another chance in 2-3 months but try at your own risk for now


.

No comments:

Post a Comment