Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Pho Plus, a ok food

Pho Plus, Del Prado Blvd, Cape Coral, FL. Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat.
First the Tea. Loved it. I could drink 5-6 at a time.
The spring rolls. Fresh and crisp so delish. Loved the sauce with the peanuts
Now the menu has the traditional name of each entree. The english names. A number . And a pretty good picture of the food it self. Being a man I am a visual type. So I pick by picture..
I got a pad thai. Basically a noodle dish. I went with the server suggestion of a combo. Chicken and shrimp.
The dish arrived beautiful and hot. Combo plate it was so not. 2...2 shrimp that's it. Plenty of white chicken meat...It tasted good. But why am I spending extra bucks for only 2 shrimp.
I should have had at least 6.
This is my only and biggest issue.. The service was fine. Also there did not seem to be a cheaper menu for lunch. But that another story.


So take this as you may.

No comments:

Post a Comment