Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Time to Eat is a new mediterranean restaurant in Cape Coral....

Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat.Time to Eat , is a new mediterranean restaurant in Cape Coral.... I had beef and risotto with mushrooms. I have never had this before. Kathryn read off the specials and I just jumped to it. First the bread.
They make their own bread. It was light and so flaky and a hint of garlic. I could have just eaten this. Ah the risotto was flavored with mushrooms and I believed wine and beef.
I just loved it. The beef was cooked to perfection of medium rare. Tender and so tasty.

Some chit chat. I had reservations going here. Too many 5 stars reviews. WOW they are correct. The food is fabulous. I must say this is a great addition for the food scene in The Coma (aka Cape Coral).
My server Kathryn did an outstanding job. But there is a few bumps in the road. They are located in a strip mall . It is hard to understand parking( as of this writing) The lines and design of the parking lot can be confusing. There is no Disable park space. You can miss the eatery sign. Plus they need to advertise a bit more. More folks need to be patrons. It is a diamond  that should be shined.
AHHH one more thing. It can be a bit pricy. My entree was 28 bucks or so. And if you read my reviews before you know I am a cheapskate.... Then you must splurge once in a while. I gambled and won in this case.
So come on down and get a dining experience. Not just feed your face.   ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment