Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2015

First Watch, 3 one same story

Here is a bit of chit chat and my 2 cents on the food.. This is the 3 rd,  First Watch I have been to. I must say they were all very consistent with service, cleanliness and quality of food. I must say it is very good.
I just do not like the idea of having to pay more for what is suppose to be "organic" or "healthy" for you.  I have been doing just fine with regular food stuff. Plus I am afraid without all the added preservatives I may not last as long. LOL.   Soooooo.
I had coffee and the Works omelet.

Bacon, ham,sausage onions, eggs ,sour cream etc. I had home fries on the side, with a muffin. It was all very good and very filling. About nine bucks.  I am just a cheap skate. I know I can find the same entree at other places for less.
BUT if you are into the real healthy stuff YOU must go here. It is a outstanding place no matter which location you choose.
Would I go again,YES, as long as a buddy will foot my bill. :-)....!


No comments:

Post a Comment