Search This Blog

Friday, December 11, 2015

Ted Montana Grill, Disappointed

Here is my 2 cents and some chit chat. I have been looking forward to having a bison steak or burger for 4 years. ...I must admit I was disappointed. I had a bison burger 6 years ago in Oakland,Ca. It was  delish. This was not. I got a Naked bison burger, medium rare. Every thing on the side. 14 bucks.
It was cooked to my perfection. Except I thought this was a bit dry. I took a bite naked, It just did not over whelm me. I added pepper,salt, ketchup, bit mayo,  bit mustard, a tomatoe and pickle.
Oh yes they give some pickles before the entree. They were crunchy tasted ok, but was missing something. I pass on the rest of it.
Back to the burger...I am not sure if it was me or where this buffalo came from. But compare the two together ...this one lost out.
My server Laurie and the cook did an outstanding job.
I will give it a second try in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment