Search This Blog

Friday, December 11, 2015

Firehouse Sub, better than average chain

Here is some chit chat and 2 cents about the food.  This is the first time I used a on line app. to order my food. I have tried others they just suck. This was easy to navigate ,you did not have to join, and you could pick the time  for the pick up. This section was a five star for me. BUT there were too  many choices and you had to be careful on what you need or wanted. I order a italian sub of sorts.. My order was ready at the time I needed it.
 I got the large.  9 bucks. It had a good chunk of meats and other stuff.Bread was fresh. Being the first time there I did not know that they warmed up the bread. I did not like that. It was ok though just not for me. Over all I thought the sandwich was good. Good value. I still prefer local places. They still give you more bang for your buck.
But if you are in a hurry and want a quality place I do recommend the Firehouse.



No comments:

Post a Comment