Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Bangkok Thai Restaurant, excellent food

Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat.. WOW, I just loved my entree of Drunken Noodles and the Thai Ice tea..
First the tea was served in a tall glass. It was delish. I could have drank 3-4 of these. The Drunk noodle was heated to my tolerance.
They use a scale of 1-5 for heat. I got the 4. It made me sweat yet still taste all the items. Beef, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, basil, eggplant and noodles. It has to be one of the best Thai places in the area. There are many good choices. I will definitely be back to try other items.

Service was outstanding. Top notched. Answer all my questions along with a bit of chit chat. It is located in a stripmall on the right side. It may be hard to find but so worth it. So if you are in search for tasty food come on down. I know I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment