Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2015

3 Pepper Burrito Co, wow nasty this time

Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat.   WOW this time around my pork burrito

was plain nasty. There was no flavor in the pork and the supposed habanero salsa just suck. I watched as they made my order.  Hmm the white rice looked a bit dry and for some reason the pork looked flavorless.  I was right on both count. I decided on spurn of the moment for the hot sauce. WHERE IS THE HEAT??? WHERE'S the Flavor ???. The only heat I tasted was from the pickled jalapeno peppers. And that was minimum. I also had sour cream and cheese. But that was bad. ( And still no refried beans offer.) I sat down and tried to finish this meal but ended up throwing it away.
The best burrito is still offered at__uper Taco in North fort Myers.

Chit Chat. The place is very clean & folks are real nice. All items looked fresh( taste :-( eh).
Oh and this burns my buns. I used my atm/credit card. Before finishing the transaction they are asking for me to add a tip. This is outrageous!!!!!  TIPS...I will give it to the employee or put inside a tip jar when outstanding service is done.
Beside NEVER in my half century of life have I ever needed to tip at a small very casual eatery.

Hey give GOOD food GOOD  flavor Good service and the money will flow to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment