Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Buca de Beppo, average chain eatery

Here is my 2 cents on the food and such... This place is located in a mall next to the food court... Not a good place for great food. I had the chicken parmigiana
and the alfredo as a side dish. Plus some bread.  I must admit the chicken entree was good. It was fried lightly on the outside and still moist and tender on the inside. Pretty good. Now the alfredo is a different story. It was ok but I thought it had a slight chalky taste. Thats the best way to describe it. It needed more garlic and was not as good as mine at all.
 The bread was served with a balsam vinegar and olive oil. Oil was ok I was not thrill about the balsam.
Service and  personnel were outstanding.
Again I had a gift card only usable here.
Will I come . Maybe I prefer mom and pops places they have the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment