Search This Blog

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Cafe You,,The Aussies have landed

Here is a bit of chit chat and my 2 cents on the  food. The special Shukashu? is 2 poached eggs in a tomato salsa of sorts. This is a staple down under. You can have it mild or wild.
Mine of course was wild. It was great. I also had a double espresso Aussie style

. It was strong and good.
This is a typical Aussie style cafe. A variety of different coffee and simple but healthy entree. It is local grown food as close as possible.
I am not the most healthy foodie around but in this case I was quite delighted.
It is off the beaten path. But easy to find and to get to. Cafe You has only been open for 1 week as of this writing. So before the line starts to go out the front door try it. I must warn you, it is for international and folks who love to try new stuff. Healthy food reasonable prices.


No comments:

Post a Comment