Search This Blog

Sunday, December 20, 2015

El Taqueria Azteca,, Outstanding food, IF found open

Here Is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat. WOW this is some of the best chili rellenos and home made hot sauce I have ever had. (I have had my share of this entree in Mexico & California),But this dish and the sides of refried beans and rice really impress me .

It was beautiful to the eyes and a delight for the pallette. They make and only offer their own hot sauce. It is complex and spicy. You taste all of the ingredients and then you get that slow burn that tears up your eyes. The way hot sauce is suppose to do. For the local yodel I warn you to be careful and use it sparing . The quality and quantity plus prices are great.
I will definitely be back for more.
Now that being said some chit chat.

Over the pass few months whenever I stopped in they were closed. NO sign nothing. I did this about 4-5 times. I showed up on  December 18,2015 a Friday at 1115 AM, there was a hand written sign on the door stating not open til 12PM. The business hours stated 1030 AM for opening. I suggest you call before coming on down. I came back  on Saturday at 1215 PM..
Note.. Use the door on the right side...
Now the service and server was nice enough. The food coming out seemed a bit slow but good things come to those who wait.
So those who need good mexican food come on down.

NOTE: It is stated on the menu with a minimum order they do delivery.







No comments:

Post a Comment