Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Ruth's Chris Steak House, for special times

Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat.  AHH a steak house. anything with steak in the name has to be good. In this case yes. I had a Appleton rum and coke,
fresh bread, creamed spinach and the Cowboy Ribeye. Rum and coke refreshing. The bread hot and tasty. Creamed spinach as good as I make it at home.
Ribeye, served on a sizzle to your touch hot plate. The steak was cooked to perfection (medium rare of course) sizzling on the plate as it was presented to me. I had to wait before cutting and tasting. But the minutes to biting into a carnivore dream, was worth the time.
This has to be one of the best steak ever.
As it is a prime steak it should be. No added salt or pepper was needed. I ate as much as I could and brought home the rest in a doggie bag for later.
Now some chit chat.
I was here on Xmas day. I guess the only day they open at noon time. Regular is 430 PM. I was not alone. After being seated, taking a few pics it filled up quickly. This is a pricey place. My rum and coke alone cost 12.50, ouch. My steak fifty-four bucks by itself. Cream spinach eight dollars fifty cents. ooooooh.
The staff was friendly and outstanding. BUT there was a hiccup. I had done my research and knew I wanted the Cowboy Ribeye. No Mistake on my part.  Ah when I thought my meal was coming what did they present, ta da, a Porterhouse. EHH WRONG. I sent it back. The server looked at me funny but left without question. A few minutes later my Cowboy arrived as outlined above. So no foul all is well.



Over all a good but expensive time.

No comments:

Post a Comment