Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Bonefish Grill, better than average chain

Here is some chit chat and my 2 cents on the food. Well my five years mission of finding a place that knows how to make a Brandy Separator has ended. This is the first and only eatery or bar where the staff on duty knew how to make my drink of 30 years  from California . Thumbs up.
Now onto the food aspect. Though this is a chain they pride themselves on creating everything from scratch. I went with their star item of tempura style fried fish and the side of spinach.  It truly was tempura and they had malt vinegar on the side. It was cooked to perfection. They change side dishes often so you need to ask.(but the fries are always ready to go). I got the saute spinach with garlic. I love garlic. ( Garlic ice cream at the Gilroy, Ca. Garlic Festival.) But in this case the garlic was overwhelming. But they apologize and remade it for me. It was delish.
Over all it was a great meal with outstanding service. Thank you Joe and the entire staff for a good experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment