Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2015

Koreana, Good and spicy

Here is the chit chat before the food.  I was lured in with the All you can eat Korean BBQ for 18.95.. Nowhere in any of the ads or, on the menu it self, did it say there must be 2 people for the offering. I was truly disappointed..... The staff was very friendly and pleasant. I was there at 1135 AM on a Friday. My server was Peve. ( a nice lady) I was constantly being asked if I need something. It was just right NOT annoying.  ....I did not push the issue about the 2 person minimum. BUT it was only me and 1 table with 3 people in the entire eatery.. I think they should have made an exception!!!!

Now the food. I got a soup ,Yak Bae Jang..
It was a make your  sweat eyeballs delish. Shredded beef ,oyster mushroom, green onion, noodle, bean sprouts and a egg. With a VERY spicy broth. ( it does come mild,medium, and Hot) I thought it was excellent.
Plus they gave 2 different types of cabbage, with a kimshee and a marinated oyster mushrooms on the side. Wonderful for the adventurous not sure if the Floridian can handle exoctic cusine.. I would give it 5 stars but I am miffed over the bbq situation.
Now that you have been warned I highly recommend this place..


No comments:

Post a Comment