Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2015

Chen China Bistro, great food charming place

Here is my 2 cents on the food.
I order the kung pow beef.  POW it was extra spicy the way I wanted and ask for. Plus hot oil on the side.  They food was  terriffic. Fresh and quality items.
The hot & sour soup was good. A clear yet thick broth done to perfection. I was a happy trooper today.

Chit Chat. This is one of the best chinese eatery in the Cape. The surrounding were beautiful. The service was excellent. The staff did a wonderful job.. A bit more in price but the quality and service makes up for it. They have a card spend basically $100.00 get a free meal. Which I can see doing easily.  I was here at 1130 AM on monday.

So for good food in a charming surroundings give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment