Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Clancey's, A great eatery

Here is my 2 cents on the food. It was great. I was given a sample of onions and peppers in a balsamic vinegar.
I thought it was savory. I tried their homemade cole slaw. The cabbage was crunchy and the dressing was well balanced . Not too wet,too sweet or too salty .Just right. I was tired of seafood so I got a strip steak. The cook prepare it to the perfect medium rare. Over all an excellent meal.
 Oh yes you must try the clam chowder.
It was so tasty. I did not need any s & p and when I added some crackers, I actually though I had ruined it. It is that good by itself.  A tip: on Thursday the special is corn beef and cabbage. After all its a Irish place.

Now some chit chat. Be warned if you are 0ver 5'11" ( I am 6'3") the door entrance is a bit low. The folks were very nice and inviting. My server,Joshua, did a outstanding job. I though the decor was homey and comfortable. They only serve wine and beer. Over all a great place. I will be back again soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment