Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2015

Coconuts Bar & Grill, Great local bar and eatery

Well here is my 2 cents on the food and drink. The infamous Brandy Separator
. (Coffee liqueur , cream & brandy. )My drink for 30 years in The City by the Bay, San Francisco and Oakland, Ca. Since my tenure of 3+ years in The Coma and Ft. Myers .....NO ONE has heard of it. Ahhh the bartender here after my instructions did a exceptional performance  of creating my libation .It was by far the best. Thumbs up. Now the entree . A cheeseburger and fries
. I give kudos to the cook. It was beautiful to look at & a more delight to eat. I order it the way all beef should be cooked, medium rare. Looking and tasting , it was perfection on my plate. I ask for it to be dragged thru the garden. It was. And it was pretty. I must admit one of the best burgers I have had since moving here.

Now some chit chat. This is a centrally located place. All of the staff were friendly. My server, Melissa did an outstanding job. I even had a small chat with the new owner ( or one of the owners??)
If all of the food is as good as my burger they will do well.  There is an outdoor bar for the Floridians and a inside bar for us who still have not acclimatize to this humidity.
So if you are in there vicinity stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment