Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Salvatore's, very disappointing pizza

Here is my 2 cents on the food. Plus a bit of chit chat. I order my standard large pepperoni & mushroom pie.
This is how I judge all new pizza joints. The crust was thin and crispy. ... That all the good news. This is a  first time eating a pie from Salvatore. I got it delivered. Delivery was sooner than I was told. The pie was piping hot. Taste  ......it really sucked. There was no distinctive flavoring. Not much oregano, basil and a lack of garlic.  Plus if you look at my pic they were skimpy on mushrooms. I order from the web site. On Friday & Saturday  you are to get a small cheese pie when ordering certain items. I met that requirement. I did not think I needed to remind them of this. It should just be a gimmie or I Should have been asked at time of ordering.

There were 10 reviews at a certain site.All but 1 gave it 5 stars. The 1 gave it 4 stars. This supports my continue statement. Floridian have NO idea what is good food.  I know its not me. I am in good health. No medications to screw with my taste buds.. I have been eating pizza for 30 + years.

Plus I paid 25 bucks. With a cannoli.
Cannoli was good but small for 4 bucks. So over all I learned a few lessons. NEVER pay attention to floridians on reviews of tasting food. Be sure and point out on a special when ordering. And never pay 20 bucks on a 2 topping pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment