Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A Bite of Everything, Great coffee good food

Here is my 2 cents on the food. I must say the coffee was terriffic. It was strong not over powering and lacked any bitterness.
I ordered a ham melt with cheddar cheese. The ciabatta roll was great fresh and soft. The onions were saute to perfection and was just delish. The cole slaw was outstanding. Not the typical slaw.. Made with a red cabbage olive oil and a vinaigrette.Tasty.

Now chi chat.  This place has new owners. Only 30 days since the transfer from today date. So with all newbies there are a bit of issues. The website is out of date. I came here for waffles. Unfortunately not yet. But my ham melt was great. Beside the melt they had inhouse muffin and such. They are off to a good start. Plenty of parking easy access for those who need a Great cuppa joe or sandwich in the morn. So give a try give a chance. Good folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment