Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Culvers, Pine Island, eh had better

Here is my 2 cents on the food. First the onions rings were good, crispy (and maybe a bit salty. But that could be me.) I got the 10 bucks basket deal.....
I order a sweet tea ,a cheese butter burger  with the works..with the rings)  I ask if they could make it medium rare. They stated no, which I expected. OK.  But it was overcooked and too dry. The works was WHERE WAS IT??? See my pic. A few onions a couple pickle slices. A tad of mustard,catsup and NO Mayo!!!!!

I thought maybe some lettuce & tomato. NOTHING.   Plus I ask for sweet tea. They gave me a cup to do myself serve thing. Maybe I was miffed but I did not see any sweet tea just soda and juices.

Some chit chat. All of the personnel were outstanding. Saying hello trying to help me out. The place was super clean. It was wednesday at 1035 AM.

This is only my second time I believe of going to a Culver's. Maybe a third. Not sure. I know this location has only been open a couple of days. I expect small issues. BUT not with the food content or the preparations of ingredients , I hope I am clear. One thing that urk me is the price. I did not feel I got my money worth. Two days ago I bought a burrito for 7.50. It was made to my exact instructions . It was big enough to fill me up for 2 meals.  This unfortunately did not. Plus you cannot qualify this as a cheap meal or for someone frugal.
I will be back in say 6 months and try again,maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment