Search This Blog

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Ralph's Place, good for a reuben bad for the lungs

Here is my 2 cents on the food & drink.
The drink- Appleton rum and coke. It was mix properly and brought back memories of my adventure in Jamaica so many years ago. Now the reuben and fries.

The fries were skinny-thin. I prefer steak or thick fries. But for whatever reason I really enjoyed these french fries.. Hot crispy did not need added salt or a ketchup. The reuben... It was great toasted rye perfect melted cheese and the correct amount of sauerkraut.  Overall  a good sandwich.

Now a bit of chit chat. I did not realize this was a bar. BAR cigarettes smoke!!!! Lots of smokers. So be warned. There are tables outside. If the reuben is any indication of the other food this is a good place. Just make your adjustment and go. They do have carry out. Plus  a stream of patrons to go and the full liquor bar. My server did a excellent job. I was there 1145 AM on a wednesday.
So don't let the smoke get in your eyes but try the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment