Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Joe's Crab Shack, surprising good food

Here is my 2 cents on the food. First the drink.
Mardi gras sumething..U R only allowed 2. It was 8.50 but it was good/pretty and gave you a quick buzz. Appetizer,
crab stuffed mushrooms. MMM tasty lots of crab... good stuff......
33 shrimp for 11.99... This is why I came. Fried shrimp better tasting than any other fried shrimp I have had in SWFL so far. Cocktail could be more spicy but thats me.. Coconut shrimp.. this is not a favorite of mine...but my wifey and others luv it. There was a dipping sauce with I think had mango-pineapple in it. It actually made it very good and well recieved for me.
BBQ shrimp... I do not like peeling shrimp and it was a bit bland for me. BUT it was well saute and I did like it....Oh yes a large portion of french fries ...too much for me to consume. Over all a really good meal.

Chit chat.
The parking lot seems to be small if they should get busy.  I was here at 1140AM on a wednesday.  My server Sarah did an wonderful professional job..Kudos!  The bartender and cooks were terrific. Sometimes on a lunch schedule you get the 2nd string. These folks were all number 1 in my book.  The place was clean organize. It really has me coming back. Which is strange. I do not like chain eatery. But this was a good different




So if you had doubts put them aside and give Joe's a try.....

No comments:

Post a Comment