Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Leone Italian Specialty Food, Heaven for Foodies!!!!!

Here is my 2 cents on the food. If there was a heaven for a foodie this is the entrance. The pasta fagioli is to die for.
The pasta is cooked al dente & the seasoning is a kiss on your lips.

My calzone was stuffed with melted gooey cheese tasty pepperoni & mushrooms. My large side dish of dipping sauce was spiced enough with garlic and all other italian herbs it made me cry for the goodness.

Now some chit chat. First the bad news, They only accept CASH & local CHECKS. NO DEBIT or CREDIT CARDS. Thats it.
It is located in the industrial section of the Cape. A mile or so from the main Post Office and city hall.
BUT if you want REAL food,like you would find in Little Italy  of San Francisco this is a must find. The owner treated me as if I was a long lost relative. She gave me a personal tour of the deli. Showing me how she made Pasta fagioli. ( it was in its last stage. No secrets revealed, :-( ... )
Everything is made from scratch.  I saw the basic material come thru the front door. The aroma of goodness can you guide here . It is not fancy but plenty of room for a pee wee football squad to sit.2 tables out doors. So many choices for you to pick. So little time on the earth.







Finally I found a place in SW Florida, where you can experience a classic world cuisine. .It will not break your wallet but fill your heart and belly with joy.
If you do not like the italian food here, your taste buds have been corrupted by the big corporations of chain  eateries.
Come fill your belly with joy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment