Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Backstreet Sports Bar, the food belongs in the street gutter

Here is my 2 cents on the food. It is not worth 2 cents. It was taco Wednesday. 25 cents. It was flour tortilla with ground beef using a premix seasoning (lawry's taco mix).
Good to eat if you are cheap and drunk. I tried the french dip. WOW this really sucked. They gave you plenty on a roll BUT it had ZERO flavor . Not even salt or pepper.  Even I added salt and pepper it was totally taste less. I would be embarrassed to even call this food. Bar food should be fatty and salty. Both gives you bad calories but the fat and salt gives you some kind of flavoring. This had none. The fries were the best part but how can you mess up fries.
Oh yes did not know my drink brandy separator

Now some chit chat. Its a sport bar. An unhealthy sports bar.. If you go inside cancer sticks smoke galore. Your clothes will be a stinkin. Patio hot but with fans that have misting going on. TV's all around. Smoke dishes abound. Full bar. I was in there at 1139 AM on a wednesday. My server Lauren, was from my home state, Misery---- I mean Missouri. I thought she was a Blonde Surfer bimbo from California. Sexxy and cute !!!!!Did a good job was not the airhead you expect from blondes.
Anyway a clean lookin place for you to drink and waste your time with sports. FOOD what I had frack no.


No comments:

Post a Comment