Search This Blog

Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Clam Bake, great chowdah and seafood

Here is my 2 cents on the food. The clam chowdah was great.
No added pepper, salt or crackers needed. MMM good.
I had fried oysters and the Boston Baked Beans I have never had oysters except from a can. Theses were good. Fried to a golden crisp. I did think the larger ones were a bit unusual. The texture as such. Now the beans. I was not impress. They tasted like the canned Van de Camp beans. Only their beans were smaller. I would pass on them next time.

Now the chit chat. I was there on a Saturday at 1145 AM. I really did not think it thru. It is a New England style seafood eatery. So a bit pricy...12.99 for a lunch menu.  Over all a great place. Service excellent,(thumbs up Jolene) Great flown in ingredients. Good food.
But bring a bit of cash or credit card.  NO American Express....


No comments:

Post a Comment