Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Log Cabin, Small town big flavor of food

Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat at the same time. This is a wonderful local favorite. Portions are enough to fill. Yet does not empty the wallet. The place serves all 3 eating time. They do a bbq and hometown food. I was not sure what I wanted. So I ask my server. Andre I believe was her name(excellent job). Anyway she mention the owners had been fishermen in the Keys. And that she thought the scallops were the best. So we went with that.
Saute. They were cooked to perfection with the right amount of garlic wine sauce. Plus they were tender and melted in the mouth.I also had the baked beans. Tasty with onions and a hint of green peppers. The homemade cole slaw was a delight.

The staff has to be one of the friendliest I have every encounter. Poised helpful just great. So if in the area you must try this eatery......


No comments:

Post a Comment