Search This Blog

Monday, June 8, 2015

IHOP, rooty tooty

Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat all in one. This is the first time I have had a rooty tooty. IHOP sends me coupon for my anniversary and birthday. I have always upgraded ( i.e. Spend more money.) with the coupon. This time I was told , the computer would not allow this.  :-(.  So I got the pancakes w/blueberries.
I must say they were light fluffy & hot. Whipped cream was tasty blueberry sauce was sweet. I got coffee. Bottomless cup.
I must say I do like the coffee. BUT.....the cups are waaaaayyyyyyyyyy too small. I must refill too many times. Since I use cream and sugar it is a big aggravation. Especially  with those packets.

Over all I do love the food. It is one of the very few chains that I go to.
BUT this change in policy really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment