Search This Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Cheddar's, good portions, fair prices, good food

Here is my 2 cents on the food. The portions were friendly. The onion rings looked and tasted like homemade.
For the price enough for 2 people and tasty. I got the chicken fried steak. The mash potatoes were good with a hint of garlic. Green beans outstanding. Ohh  yes the heart attack fried steak.. yyyuuuummmmyy.
Enough to take home. Cooked to perfection seasoned properly and almost did not need a knife. Over all good american faire for the tastebuds.

Now some chit chat. This was my first time visit. I am not sure what I was expecting. But it was very tastefully decorated. I was seated promptly. (This is on a sunday around 12 pm.) My server was Luis. I was suprise with some 3 X 5 cards about the menu and Luis.  It answered in advance questions that I had. I thought this is a brilliant idea. Thumbs up Cheddar's. Service and the smiles were excellent. An overall  great experience.  My one issue was I did not get my Texas size toast with my meal. :-(.  My oh my..   But hey there was more than enough vittles that I did not remember until I was driving home. Plus my waist did not need it.


Over all this is one of the best chain eatery I have gone to. I liked it. I would definitely recommend this to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment