Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2015

El Pilon, A must try eatery

Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat combine. This is puerto rican cuisine.You must try this place. Service is extraordinary - food is outstanding. The meal I had... a cup of espresso,
pepsi, roast pork, black beans, & peas and yellow rice
. All under 11.50.  WOW the roast pork was to die for. It was moist, tender and seasoned just right. No need for a knife. The yellow rice and peas beautiful for the eyes and the tongue.. Black bean cooked to perfection. My espresso hot and strong.

The service was great . My server check back 3 times . Wanted to know if it was all good. Plus if there was anything more she could get for me. Only in a much pricier restaurant that I have had such Outstanding customer service. That why this place deserves my 5 Stars. It is a bit divey but I go for the food. This has to have been one of the best meals I have had in SWFL.



No comments:

Post a Comment