Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Stevie Tomatoes Sports Page, A good deal for six bucks

Here is my 2 cents on the food.. I got the fathers day special of baby back ribs. 6 bucks.
Well it was definitely fall off the bone. No knife needed. The seasoned fries were good and well seasoned. Cole slaw ehh just cole slaw.. Back to the ribs.. They were what you expect for Floridians and a chain eatery.  Ok nothing outstanding. The sauce should have been more sweet or more spicy. It was just mediocre just like Florida has come to mean.  Really a small kick up of a catsup.sauce.

The place was very clean, folks nice, attentive. Over all a good experience for the price.  But for the food flavor. NO thats why I only come here 1-2 times for the specials. I cannot do it for price they sell it . Beside no clean up mess for me to take care of.


No comments:

Post a Comment