Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2015

Naulti Parrot and Tiki Hut, Good food suprizing interesting eatery

First here is my 2 cents on the food.
I got a brandy & coke. 2.50. good but a lime for a garnish!? I request a sweet tea.. It was peach flavor with a touch of lemon. It was good... I am open to trying new things. It needs to be stronger..... Now the main entree...
I order the fish and chips. No malt vinegar was offered.  Not chips french fries. Standard type hot fine. The fish was fried to perfection .I liked it.
The tartar sauce was advertise as a lime flavor. It was. It was good but different. Thumbs up. Cole slaw standard fare no big whoop. Over all a good meal.

Now some chit chat. I was there on a monday at noon time. Upon entering ,the place seemed empty. As I went to the rear, near the waterway, it was a different story. It open up to a tall thatched tiki hut. A ceiling fan that was 10 feet across twirling. The biggest I have ever seen. 12-14 TV's. With reggae and country music playing. There were 8-10 tables filled with customers. All the boat slips were filled. It was the most lively place I have been to in many moons. There was 2 bartenders and 1 waitress, Michelle . Michelle did an outstanding job. Bright friendly efficient. My only 2 issues was the smell of a cigarette and no A/C. A/C was on me.  But over all an excellent time. Do stop on in.





No comments:

Post a Comment