Search This Blog

Friday, June 5, 2015

Brisket Brothers, worth the trip over the bridge

Here is my 2 cents on the food. I was not in the mood for bbq. I went for the day special. Meatloaf sandwich and a side of mac & cheese.
Meat loaf at a bbq place. I was leery. But I am adventurous. It was good. The slices were thick and light.
They were firm but fell easily  when bitten into . The roll was soft. I found the sauce sweet and a bit tangy- spicy. Not hot but flavorable. The mac was cheesy and delish.
I also ask and receive a sample of the brisket. (You must be a fool if you do not taste brisket at a place called Brisket Brothers. That is like going to a steakhouse and asking for fish or chicken .) The brisket was moist and tender.... excellent

Now some chit chat. I found this place on a local tv show (Paradise). I was surprised it was so close to The Cape. Just over the bridge. So worth the trip. It is in a large mall towards the rear a bit hard to find. Just follow your nose. No TV no WIFI 6 tables 1 table outside. Very friendly owners.
Oh yes I thought portions were pretty good. See my pics.
I was told they make a good reuben. All of the ingredients are made on site. That's another review.

Anyway when in the mood give this place a try.




No comments:

Post a Comment