Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Del Prado Diner, a big turn around

Here is my 2 cents on the food.  This time around it was was fabulous. I got the special of Angry Cheese Steak and Cole Slaw.
First the slaw. Home made just tangy and sweet. The cabbage was sliced on long side. Unlike most places which  do it small. No added pepper or salt for me.  :-).
Now main entree.  Fresh in house bread. You can tell by the texture and taste. MMMM good.
It had thinly sliced beef, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, jalapenos, some yellow peppers, melted gooey cheese. Oh such a delight for  my taste buds. Not overly spicy just right. This is definitely a contender for best cheese steak. At least for SWFL.  Bravo Del Prado Diner.



Now some chit chat. The service and folks were wonderful. They were quick attentive and well organize. From serving a table of 10 people, to phone orders, walk ins for take out, and  lonely souls such as myself. It was great.
They are open only  for breakfast & lunch. So I must return and get some breakfast food.
Thumbs up for a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment