Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2015

Jersey Sports Cafe, sport cafe for the sport dullard

Here is my 2 cents on the food. I came for the all you can eat fish. 10.99 on fridays.

For the price not a bad deal. First the home made cole slaw. A small portion and too much black pepper. I have been known to cover my eggs and other stuff with lots of pepper. The cole slaw suck even with the mingling of extra black pepper. Now the seasoned fries was a nice surprise for the tongue. The fried fish was good no big whoop. I also tried the blacken fish. IT SUCKED..
. it was not season or  coated properly. How can you have no pride and send out bad tasting/ bad lookin food in this day and age. Shame on the cook.

Chit chat... My server Keri did an excellent job. Getting my order for my next piece of fish before I was finnish with my present one.
 It is a typical sports bar. Lots of TV with nothing but sports crap all around. While I was there they were yakking about golf.  Every smart person knows golf is NOT A SPORT but a game. Mind you .....if you took away the club (caveman) and little ball then you have walking. Walking is a sport .golf is NOT.  You can play golf by yourself..... In a sport you need a competitor...
Anyway is was nice enough. My sunrise drink was 4 bucks.
 My first tequila sunrise in basic training, in San Antonio, TX. was only 95 cents. My how times have change.

So for basic bar food and mind numbing sports this is a good place.


No comments:

Post a Comment