Search This Blog

Thursday, March 2, 2017

YellowFin Sushi & Saki Bar

YellowFin Sushi & Sake Bar, Cape Coral Parkway, Cape Coral, FL., Here is some chatter and my 2 cents on the food. This is what is billed as a asian fusion eatery. They mix and max different cuisine and a variety of foods. So you can get basic stuff or be experimental for your tummy. The decor is very new and bright. A nice setting. I found out what the difference between sushi and sashimi. Sashimi is fish just plainly cut with no rice.
A warning they make their own  wasabi... It made my eyeballs sweat. So Good. ;-) My food...
I got a ice cold japanese beer, simple but delish miso soup with tofu, a green salad with a ginger sauce and Chef's choice sashimi platter. Beside fermented ginger, the decorations of a green and beautiful cut of carrots made the platter pretty...I must say I enjoyed the entree raw fish and all. I wish I knew how to cut the carrots....BUT being a carnivore I was hungry an hour later. Though I finished my meal in its entirety.
So if you enjoy asian fusion this is a great place in the Coma to frequent.




No comments:

Post a Comment