Search This Blog

Saturday, March 4, 2017

country roads cafe

Country Roads Cafe, Palm Beach Blvd., Fort Myers, FL., Here is my 2 cents on the food and a bit of chit chat. MMM fried chicken and sides, Mac'cheese, cole slaw and tater salad. Mac'cheese besides being pic perfect it was tongue perfect.Creamy & cheesy. Cole slaw, fresh crunchy and tad sweet a tad sour good stuff. Tater salad, creamy just enough to satisfy the taste bud with all the proper seasoning  . Fried chicken or they preferred broasted. I never figure out what that means broasted. It came out hot and crispy skin. I needed to try the sides before cooling off the main entree. It crunch as I bit into it and was very moist inside. Maybe it was me, but it was a smidgen salty..Ah I have cut back on the salt. Anyway a delish meal. Something you need to try.
My server was excellent. Working at the moment by herself.Though she came back from 4 days off and they had changed the menu a bit on her. She did a bang up job taking care of a newbie like me , and old timers in which she knew their standard order.
Over all a grand experience. So come and enjoy breakfast, lunch & dinners





No comments:

Post a Comment