Search This Blog

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Buon Appetito Restaurant

Buon Appetito Restaurant, Surfside Blvd., Cape Coral, FL., Here is some chit chat and my 2 cents on the food.
Chatter. I was concern about going to this eatery. It got negative feedback. But I was reminded I do this for the food. So I checked this place out on Friday for lunch. I did find repeat customers. Thats a good sign.
The food. They have a $7 lunch menu and everything else. I was served fresh, out of the oven, made on premise bread. MMMMM good.  Real butter... I order the clams with garlic and linguine pasta. $18 bucks. Yes it was a bit pricey. But when I got my order( see pic ) it had lots of fresh clams. I also request extra garlic. As I sorted through the shells I found chunks of FRESH garlic. Plus only 2 slices of burnt garlic. Garlic ,taste terrible when burnt. OMG this was delish. Lots of clams, garlic and the right amount of pasta. This dish was well balanced. The chef/cook was Abe.... This was an excellent meal. So aside for maybe other issues. My entree was wonderful.
Service was stellar.




No comments:

Post a Comment