Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Perk and Brew

Perk and Brew, Cape Coral Parkway, Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat.
Ahh the food. First the coffee anyway you like. Appetizer, Spanakopita, hot ,hand made with phyllo dough spinach & cheese. Crunchy and tasty so good....
My roast beef sandwich. On a choice of bread,( I had ciabatta). Very fresh a bit chewy so good.. Roast beef medium rare a bit thick on the slices. I ran it thru the garden and condiments.(everything) Truly one of the better sandwiches I have had.   Also a side of bag of chips.

Chit Chat... This is a mom and pop type place.  So you know it may be a bit more expensive. The service, quality and eh not so much the quantity. But it is definitely worth the trip.
OH YES... You must try the BIG MEATBALL  dish. It fills the stomach and the eyes. So GOOD... Do NOT pass on this item.
Folks wonderful. Parking front and rear.

No comments:

Post a Comment