Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Real Chocolate

Real Chocolate, Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral, FL., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
As the title states its about chocolate. From Peru. The candies are beautiful and taste wonderful. They have a on line store so you can send them around the world. I got a very decent cappuccino.  They also offer sandwiches.
I got a beef sandwich. Peruvian style . It was 7 bucks or so. They also had 2 types of hot sauce which surprised me.( I love spicy ) They were good just not good for this beef sandwich.
The sandwich was fresh ,very tasty ,good overall. But really 7 dollars for a small 3 thin slices of meat with some grilled onions. The bun was just over the size of a dinner roll. You can get this at Walmart for 39 cents.  I do not know what it took to make the beef except it was too expensive. You can easily find a philly cheesesteak with much more  bang for your bucks. (With maybe a half of pound of beef.)
I search for taste, quality, quantity and affordability. This only had 2 of 4.
Note... service and folks were excellent.





No comments:

Post a Comment