Search This Blog

Monday, March 6, 2017

nice guy pizza

Nice Guys Pizza, Cape Coral Parkway, Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chitchat.
My food.
French press coffee do it yourself. 4 bucks. They bring you a pot. U wait 4 minutes. Press. Coffee. Ok not so bad. But please bring me good ole fashion white sugar.. Not this healthy with molasses nouveau sugar type.
Pizza all are about 9 dollars. Limited menu!!  I had something with salmon,capers, tomatoes,garlic and cream cheese.
This is a breakfast type thing, A fusion-nouveau-chic type pie. NOT a real pizza pie. It was ok but it was missing something. Even adding cheese or flakes failed to make it taste better. The neighbor cat and birds enjoyed the remnants.
I must say the crust was excellent. Crisp tasty. I will come back for a REAL pizza.
OK chit chat. This joint is usually open 4-130 am. Folks said it was good.Being adventurous I tried the Sunday Brunch- 12 PM 3 PM a new deal.
I was shock to find at 1215 PM this place was crowded. People waiting for a table, Plus sitting in 90 degrees in the shade. WOW what is wrong here. Most folks are 21-30+ y.o. here. Servers were excellent food looks great.
I am not sure what the attraction is here. Unless it was a place on Sunday morn for social interaction.
I guess I will come back for the real pie.



No comments:

Post a Comment