Search This Blog

Saturday, March 25, 2017

3 Pepper Burrito Co.

3 Pepper Burrito Co., Santa Barbara Blvd., Cape Coral, Fl.,  Hi, This is not my usual review. I must say right off, the Staff here was excellent. That being said.
This is what is wrong with some, not all, of the eateries in SWFL.
THIS IS NOT A BURRITO PLACE....ITS A WRAP PLACE.
This does not serve real San Francisco style burrito. HOME of the invention of the burrito in the late 40's and early 50's.
1. No refried beans. 2. Corn! what idiot puts corn in a burrito. 3. what fool puts lettuce in a burrito. 4. All of the meats have NO mexican spice. PLAIN... 5.I tried the so call Diablo sauce, That means Devil, it was so wimpy in flavor. 6. The tortilla chips were commercial brand not house cooked.7. THE SALSA was from a can or a jar. Real stuff is made fresh DAILY!!!!
8. The gimmick here is a fresh tortilla. THAT ALL IT IS A GIMMICK ...I have been to a real restaurant and a factory. This is so 2nd rate.
What gets me boiled is that the ignorant floridians accept this as real. I only came back because of a 2 coupon.. My Food. Roast pork. NO chili verde with pork as is done in a REAL eatery. I watched them add my selections. Tweaking as needed..
The burrito wrap was rubbery and fell apart as I tried to hold it with 2 hands. This is the proper way of consuming such. Just like in New York there is a right way to hold pizza or Chicago for their italian sandwich. Even after adding 3 serving of jalapeno peppers, salsa and the Diablo sauce this SUCKS. I ate half and threw it away in disgust. NEVER MORE!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment