Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Rib City Grill

Rib City Grill, Hancock Bridge Parkway, Cape Coral, FL., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter. Well since I am sick and tired of swine, I got a beef and chicken plate. I picked beans, fries and got some texas size garlic toast.
The food...The garlic toast was the best part. Beans taste like out of the can with a tad of fixins. A very small half of chicken over- smoked. Beef was ok but not a brisket. I was here 5 years ago. Why are they still in business?? Shows the mediocrity and bad taste buds of floridian.Sauce not hot,not sweet , just sour very watery. Though there are, a few halfway decent bbq in The Coma and such.       ( definitely with better sides) I do not comprehend why folks come here. I guess because it's cheap.
You get what you pay for.
Service was good.



No comments:

Post a Comment