Search This Blog

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Patio Cafe

Patio Cafe, Tamiami Trail, N., Naples, Fl, Here is my two cents on the food and a bit of chit chat.
The food. I was in a pickle because I was not sure what I wanted. My server suggested the roast beef dip. This was a outstanding choice. It was a fairly good size toasted roll with thinly sliced roast beef, grilled onions and melted cheese. The au jus was very flavorful without being salty as can happen. I opted out on standard french fries and got the in house potato salad. This was one of the best potato salads I have had since migrating to Florida. It was creamy without being over mayo, season properly with just the right amount of young green onions. Almost as good as my home made. A dill pickle spear rounded out my order.
Chit Chat..  I flipped a coin in choosing this place. My original destination to my dismay was a dive,it  had a bar with smokers and only took cash....Though I had to wait 5 minutes or so for a table once seated service was excellent. My server Jacqueline was prompt and helpful. She even was patient on me giving a history lesson on the origins of the french dip sandwich.
Prices were fair portions were good service wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment