Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2016

Texas Roadhouse, big on portions.

Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat. Went here for lunch on MLK day. I got a free appetizer, fries-cheese-bacon
. Had 6 oz. sirloin, salad and green beans.
I must say the fries were massive too much for one person. My salad cold, fresh and crispy. It was great. Green beans cooked with bacon, gotta love them. My sirloin steak med-rare. just fine.
Chit chat... This place is only open 4- closing. The holidays it open for lunch. My favorite time.
I have a couple of issues. One I was not allowed the 8.99 early bird special. It was before 6 PM and it was not mention ANYWHERE on the menu that I could not get it. But I was denied it.
Also with a e mail I was given a free appetizer. Only 3 choices. Why could I not get another appetizer not listed if I was willing to pay extra. I really wanted to try the jalapeno one.
I would think being a regular client there be more clarifications and flexibility
Over all not bad peanuts and good buns. Service was great.





No comments:

Post a Comment