Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

India Palace, good for fort myers, sucks for indian food

Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat. First the good stuff. If you ask for hot sauce the HOT sauce is really hot. I went for the buffet. Over all it was mediocre at best. I come from San Francisco Bay area,...Fremont,CA. They have a very large Indian population. In turn many eatery. So I know and have experienced GOOD Indian food. This is NOT. The food is just ok. You would not find many expats from India here.






Chit Chat. They were 10 minutes late in opening. I seated myself. No one ask me if I wanted anything to drink. No menu was given. I did get water. The folks were cordial enough. The place was like a morgue in silence. Though there was 8 other patrons. I did not like this I will not be back unless  someone pays for my meal.  Buffet is about 12 bucks with free water.

No comments:

Post a Comment